Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wanted God Dead Or Alive......

WANTED GOD DEAD OR ALIVE

    Read carefully and understand it wisely.
   
    One day my friend told me “Do you believe god?”. I said ‘Why ask to this question. Are you alright? Then

Friend: Why, god punishing to people?
Me: Why, god helping to people?
Friend: If I pray to other god, I would get happiness
Me: If that god can’t help you?
Friend: Other god, I mean which god can help me, I will pray him.
Me: So, selfness is there. Not understanding is there. But one thing, do you
        love your family?

    No answer from him. My friend is in confusion. His thought was ‘why he asks this type of question’. Silence is there also. Reason is one, when human person feel series of pain mentally and possession, then his decisions are cruelly and useless. Angry come from pain only.

    So reader, think my words. One family has one owner of family. Person has one father. This world is a family. The world has one father. This world is not a business for sharing by religions and untruth stones and retail gods. India is famous for useless idols. Actually, god wants love, not religions. To arrive to love of god, religions are not necessary. We know our father. But, more people don’t know the real god because of useless religions. Jesus died for us. He wants to save us from hell. He loves us forever.
    One surprise matter is, lovers are don’t care to religions in their love or select to girl friend and in marriage also. But, that guys and ladies are following to religions in life. So, selfness is there, nor responsible and love. Is it not stupidity? This world has struggle between good and evil. A set of secrets, responsibility and love are called world. What about this world? Life is valuable than money. That life (good) will help after death. I am not saying to philosophy, I am saying truth. Every person can go to heaven through Jesus (Christ) not by other religion gods. Christianity is not a religion. He died for us and for our ancestors. But, we are doing sins till now with selfness and misunderstanding. Pray is power. Jesus can help you in your suffer. World ending is near. Take care. World ending is not in 2012. Don’t worry.
God bless you children.

                                    Constantine.

No comments:

Post a Comment